Tim,

Thanks for the reply.

When you say "new hardware" are you referring to a development/test machine
or replacement hardware?
The replacement hardware is not a possibility and as it turns out, get a
full testing environment setup is a bit of challenge.
Do many of your customers just take the hit and upgrade their production
server directly? I guess with the proper application and database backups
available, anything is possible.

Thanks again,

--Rich