On 22/12/99 at 7:52 Jean Francois Ortolo wrote:

>Hi
>  My power unit is an ATX type, so I don't realize
>where the problem is, in this case...

<cut>

You have asked for an opinion, you possibly got the best person to answer
with that opinion, why argue .... especially in public ?

A BIOS can have a bug no matter who made it, its still software, and the
BIOS software can change quite often....maybe worth checking with the
makers as well .....

--

Greg Wright
IT Consultant Sydney Australia     PH 0418 292020