We regret to inform you that due to intellectual difficulties
beyond our control the beginning of the next century/millennium
has been delayed until 1 January 2001. It is hoped that this will
allow the worlds mathematicians and computer scientists sufficient
time to complete the education of members of the media in the
concept of zero versus one based indexing. We wish you and yours
a prosperous new year and ask your support in this next to impossible
undertaking. We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming.

-30-