I've got a little python hack which checks an RPM directory for new RPMS,
and upgrades any new ones that it finds that are installed. I intend to
make this eventually handle dependencies automatically and all that
eventually.

However, I'm having problems with python segfaulting, and I don't know
where to start debugging. Any suggestions, or any pointers to
documentation on rpmmodule?