> Yes, I am including the obvious .h files like <linux/kernel.h>
>
> Also, I've got the necessary -D__KERNEL__   -DMODULE   -DLINUX
> -DCONFIG_MODVERSIONS and so forth in my makefile.
> I'm using the same source and makefile that I use under Slakware
> (my Redhat system is using the same NFS-mounted drive as my Slakware
> system.)
>
> I'm new to Redhat, so I don't know what the differences are.
> Suggestions?
>
> Bob Peterson

Bob:
Patches aside, there should be no difference at all. I regularly build
kernels from ftp.kernel.org and build them for my RHL system.

I suggest you recheck your work and that your driver compiles on the same
version of the kernel for Slackware that you're using for RHL: if you're
using 2.2.14 on Slackware, use 2.2.14 on RHL.

RHS has patches for things broken or for not-yet-released features (or
released from other sources), but none of these should affect your driver.

--
Cheers
John Summerfield