On 21/05/00 at 0:43 Julie wrote:

>Given the recent spate of e-mail viruses involving
>attachments, could everyone =please= not send any
>of them?
>
>-- Julie.

It makes no difference really, just do not execute any attachments,
attachments in the form of .exe or .vbs should be filtered at the mail
server anyway........text patches etc are fine in my eyes ..... but i am
not the majority :-)

Whilst posting, does anyone have any RH 4.2 or less versions thay would
give/sell to me, I want them for display , not for install, mail me off
list, also for anyone who knows, did RH distribute its own boxed version,
or was it marked as macmillan (I never saw an original box down here till
6.0)  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Regards

--

Greg Wright

IT Consultant Sydney Australia     PH 0418 292020
Available for Global Contracts   Int. +61 418 292020
web  http://www.ausit.com    e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
T/A AAA Computers, ITpro, Ozzie Soft, providers of IT, ISP & Software
services.