I tried ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/rawhide  but there are no built iso
images there. I'm sure they
exist, however, as I have heard of people using them, and, I saw an
announcement on one of
the mailing lists for them... I just cannot remember where they were
located, or, which list
had it.

Adam Goldstein
White Wolf Networks