"Greg Wright" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
<snip>
> Webmin is good, much better at this point than Linuxconf (in as far as
> problems administrating) , but I cannot see RH taking a rivals system and
> using it, its not clear to me what the lic will be also once Caldera starts
> steering the boat (if they ever do take over the coding).
>
> Regards
>
> Greg Wright
<snip>

I seriously doubt that would be a consideration given that Webmin is
opensource (BSD license) and contributed to by many work on a diverse
variety of operating systems. It is no worse than other distributions
basing themselves on RPMS! Also, Mandrake is using it in their
upcoming release.

However I'm not too concerned if Redhat has reservations to including
it since I can uninstall Linuxconf and install Webmin in what 10 seconds...

--
Prasanth Kumar