Craig Kelley wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, Steven Lord wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know where I can get XFree86 4.0.1 rpms? Rpmfind doesn't have
> > any.
>
> Pinstripe has them (in the beta/ directory of your favorite mirror).  You
> may just want to upgrade to 6.9 while you're at it (otherwise you'll need
> to upgrade quite a few packages to get XFree86 4.0.1 to compile from the
> .src.rpm)

Sorry to display my ignorance, but can you elaborate on your comment:
"You may just want to upgrade to upgrade to 6.9...".  Do you mean there
is an upgrade path from RedHat 6.2 to a 6.9 version? If so, where and how?

Thanks,

Tom Hunt - OKC, OK                / /  (_)__  __ ____  __
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /
www.digitaltunnel.com/~tom      /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\