From: Liguo Song [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2000 9:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Unresolved symbols on kernel rebuild

I am a newbie too. But, since no one asnwered this question, I would give
it a try. Hope this can induce some more helpful replies. :)

This happened to me couple times. It is usually because you didn't load
some necessary modules or didn't configure your kernel to support those
modules.

Do the config again. Pay more attention to those options concern about the
modules with problems.

Good luck!

Liguo (Leo)