I'd really appreciate if you guys can help me clarify the initialization
process in Red Hat Linux, since I'd like to start "studying" the scripts
to learn something along the way.  Here is the way I see it:

BIOS --> MBR (LILO) --> (initrd) --> kernel --> init --> daemons/services
                                       |         |
                                       |         |
                                 conf.modules    |
                                       |         |
                                       |         |
                                /lib/modules/*   |

                                              inittab

                                            /etc/rc.d/rc

                                         /etc/rc.d/rc.local

                                        /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit

                                          /etc/rc.d/rcX.d

Is there anything incorrect here?  Anything that will change with the next
release of Red Hat (Red Hat 7.0)?  By the way, could someone clarify when
the initrd is actually run (that's why I typed it between
parenthesis)?  Thanks.