On Fri, 1 Sep 2000, Frank Hale wrote:

>If I wanted to change the usage of /usr/src/redhat by RPM where would I
>change this? Is this hard coded in the RPM source code? I'd like to do
>something like /usr/src/my_distribution_name_here.

Probably in the rpm-.....src.rpm RPM.  The rpm-build RPM creates
the dir structure there I believe, and RPM's config files are
likely configured to look there for SOURCES, etc.. in there.

TTYL

--
Mike A. Harris                                     Linux advocate
Computer Consultant                                  GNU advocate

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
                                               - Aldous Huxley