Stanislav Meduna wrote:

> Folks at RH, please, write a complete reference documentation
> and make it public. PLEASE. A bunch of short text files
> in /usr/doc/rpm-* is better than nothing but this is not
> a complete documentation. Not a tutorial (I know a good one
> is hard to write), but something where _all_ the command
> line options, macros, configuration files, spec file
> commands, ... are explained.

With the release of 7.0 I will once again be documenting
the scripts and how to use them, i did this some time back
with 6.0/6.1 but I do not know where this HOW-TO has gone.
Much has changed since then with the inception of anaconda
so I will give all a base to start there own personal distro
or make little modifications to the rpm packages all at the
same time leaving in place the required, not to mention deserved
creditation and copywrite notices to satisfy even the most
fussy legal beagle.

Of course documentation takes time, and like most I do not
have a lot to spare as my company is gearing up for a IPO
but I feel the input is less than enough of a contribution
when compared to the benifits I have received from RedHat
and the RedHat personel.

If you, or others would like to give some input into this
please feel free to send me Tips/snippets/wishlist/money ;)

Kind regards

Kevin Waterson