Levente Farkas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > Way too many use "everything" - anyway, it's a policy not to have such
> > conflicts in the main. Everything can be installed at once, if you
> > really want to.
>
> hmm I don't think so. may be way too many use "default". if it's true
> it's high time to make something about it

Read the archives for any of the distro-specific lists, or just read
newsgroups for a while.  You'll find recurring threads of "Why can't I
do this?  You don't have the right packages.  I just install
everything when I install RHL so I know I have everything I need.
It's too much trouble to work through the dependencies after install
otherwise."

--
Alan Shutko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - In a variety of flavors!
Phone call for chucky-pooh.