Historically, with earlier RH releases the Rawhide directory has been updated
to approximately the latest release shortly after. Maybe things are different now,
so that the latest release and rawhide are (and will be kept) out of
sync. Anyway, the current rawhide release is very broken espscially if
you rebuild from source.

Svante