Hello Redhat developers..

I want to make bootable CD image for updating rpms using redhat 7.1 and anaconda.

I generated hdlist using genhdlist in anaconda-runtime packages :)

and i tried to execute mk-image /rpm/soruce/directory   /ANACONDA  /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/boot i386
the /ANACONDA directory contains RedHat/instimages/usr/lib/anaconda*

it make and write *.img  but in processing there are some error with ERROR message:  "There is no space on your devices(?) "

anyway.. i made CD-ROM image using that *.img ( i think, it is properly on my new IMAGE directory for making CD-rom image..),

As i tried to boot it, there occured errors:  "There is no file or directory" when executing anaconda

Where is anaconda? is it contained img?

How can i boot  the cdrom using anaconda??

Thanks redhat developers :)