On 22 Jun, Mike A. Lewis, CNE wrote:

> I've recently installed RH5.0 on my Toshiba laptop.  During the install,
> the option for a Xircom PCMCIA NIC was not available, therefore I just
> skipped installing networking.  Can someone tell me what steps are
> necessary to install this Xircom card now ?  The card is a Xircom CE3
> 10/100 NIC.

This card does appear in the PCMCIA supported card list. So, basically
what you ned to do is edit your /etc/sysconfig/pcmcia file top look
something like

PCMCIA=yes
PCIC=i82365
PCIC_OPTS=
CORE_OPTS=

(this is from my Toshiba Tecra - which as I tyoe is about 39000 feet
above the Atlantic headed for London...)

--

Robert Hart                                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Red Hat Software Inc.           Phone: +1-919-547-0012  Fax: +1-919-547-0024