Howdy,

as my X configuration is still scrogged due to latest
cyrillization attempt, I am unable to access the archives.
(Is the search facility fixed by now?)

I am trying to install the cmcyralt package upon my RH 4.2 (basically)
box, which should be TeTeX. However, the Cyril-HOWTO from sunsite.umc.edu
seems to be designed for Slackware, which have noticeable differences to
RatHed.

Are there any major gotchas in relation to RH 4.2 russification? I would
be thankful for any earls, as lynx does still work.

Thanks,
Eugene

F0 EB C8 A9 2B 6A 4F E0  DF E0 7E A5 9D D8 17 38
http://liposome.genebee.msu.su  http://www.lrz.de/~ui22204