I just tried to install wavplay on my system, but it complains about
needing libXm.so.2.  I'm running Redhat 5, so I'm wondering if anyone
thinks that this lib will break my system?  If not, where can I find it?
I poked around in the redhat ftp site, but couldn't find it...unless it's
part of another package with an unrelated name...

Any ideas?
Marco