Hey all,
        After going through the RH errata recently, I got the update RPM for
glibc-2.0.7-7 along with several other upgrade rpms.  The debug and
profiling versions seem to be fine, but when attemping to install the base
glibc RPM:
# rpm -U -vv glibc-2.0.7-7.i386.rpm
D: counting packages to install
D: found 1 package
D: New Header Signature
D: Signature size       : 236
D: Signature pad        : 4
D: sigsize              : 240
D: Header + Archive     : 2287484
D: expected size        : 3874569
error: glibc-2.0.7-7.i386.rpm cannot be installed
D: found 0 source and 0 binary packages
D: installing binary packages

The rpm was downloaded directly from the RH errata pages, several times,
with the same result.  rpm version is 2.4.12-1glibc.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
|  Scott Wegener                  | Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]             |
|  Alphatronix                    | URL: http://members.tripod.com/~wegster  |
|  Research Triangle Park, NC     |                                          |
| There can be no greater Hell that that known by those who have been forced |
| to program in COBOL.                                                       |