I am trying to install Red hat 5.0 from the Boot diskette. When I press
enter (or type expert and press enter) my system does the following:

        Boot: expert
        Uncompressing linux
        Now booting the kernel

Then the screen fills up with stuff (so fast that I cant read it) and the
system reboots. I try pressing the PAUSE key to freeze the screen and see
what it says but no luck.

I can boot DOS-7 (win-95 in DOS mode) from floppy and see my red hat CD in
the CD drive.

1) How can I see what is happening while the kernel is booting? Can I make
it pause before re-booting so I can read whats on the screen?
2) Is there anything on the CD that I can use to try installing Linux after
booting from DOS?
3) Any suggestions as to how I should start troubleshooting this?

I am new to Linux so I am pretty much lost at this point.

TIA,
Dave