Regarding the Wu-FTPD problem with sendmail, the author of the
wu-ftpd admitted that he accidently had that 'feature' set up
in beta-16.  He recently released an update , beta-17 that fixes
this (was announced to one of the redhat announced groups.

--
Michael K. Neylon, UM ChE Grad  | "..Besides, as an engineer, I've
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         |  never actually spoken to [a woman]