Several weeks ago I tried to get IPX working between a couple of RedHat
boxes, and never had any luck.  My /proc stuff and my kernel
configuration all looked right, but I never could get two Linux boxes to
talk over IPX (they did TCP/IP just fine).  Now I'm trying again.

I think that part of my problem is that the IPX HOWTO assumes that you
know something about Novell (we don't have any Novell machines), so it
leaves certain terms undefined or unexplained.

I'm sure that somebody somewhere has a RedHat box which talks IPX, so
whoever you are, would you mind helping me out with a copy of some
config files?  All I want is a working example to compare to the
instructions.

The whole reason for this is that we have a few win95 boxes which are
committed to using only IPX, and right now we're setting up a Linux
fileserver, so if we want it to be useful to the 95 machines, we have to
be able to export resources ('drives' in the M$ world) _from_ the Linux
machine to the 95 boxes over IPX.

Thanks as always,