Hello all

Im running Red Hat 5 on my system.

How do I install disk quotas?

I have a hard drive with thi file systems:
/dev/hda1               /                       ext2    defaults        1
/dev/hda6               /home                   ext2    defaults        1
/dev/hda5               /usuarios               ext2    defaults        1
/dev/hda7               swap                    swap    defaults        0

for example I wanto to set for file system /usuarios
a ned to set this disk quotas:
        for group 300 (alumnos) for 1.5 megas
        for group 350 (webalum) for 4.5 megas

how do i set this ?

I will be very thanked if u can help me. Thanks in advance

Carlos Anibarro