I have two computers setup on win98 (I know but thats what beta testing gets
you) I have just built a p60 (all left over parts) to run linux as an
internet server. Well not really a server what I want to do is allow both of
my win98 computers to access the internet on my local dial up ISP which I
have configured on Linux and utilizing my small LAN I would like to be able
to access the net thru the linux computer and my LAN. Can someone direct me
to the proper errata or help file. I am running Red Hat 5.0 on the P60 and
dial up ppp is working well. Of course I am using windows networking for my
other two computers.So I need to make sure the linux machine is part of the
network and then allow my two win machines to go out thru the connection on
the linux machine. Any replies would be appreciated. I am relativly new to
linux and can install it and connect to the internet and am slowly finding
my way around so I am looking for detailed help.

Gary
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished