Greetings!

I can't start my control-panel and can somebody help please?  I get this
error message when I try to open it:

[root@(none) /root]# control-panel

** WARNING **: Creating pixmap from xpm with NULL window and colormap
control-panel: error in loading shared libraries
: undefined symbol: gtk_tooltips_set_tips

I have upgrade my gtk+ rpm package to 1.0.2-1 and this has happened.  The
problem is, I can't find the older version now.  But I still don't
understand as to why that should matter since I only upgraded it.  Any
ideas?

With Best,

Steve

** Linux Virus Scan : Scanning...
        Virus Detected--Windoze 95.  Remove it? (Y/y)