I'm interested in using RedHat's new Apache-SSL product but have some
questions.

What I'd like to do it something like this:

       Intranet-Server         IP-Masq-Server
             |                    |      |
        --+--+-------+------------+      +-------- To the Real World (tm)
          |          |
         Client     Client

I want the Intranet-Server to run both Apache and Apache-SSL on the separate
HTTP and HTTPS ports (or, if it is possible, just Apache-SSL serving both HTTP
and HTTPS, but different content on each, i.e., you cannot access the HTTPS
content from the HTTP server).

Then I want to run Apache on the IP-Masq-Server to handle HTTP but have
incoming requests for the HTTPS port to be redirected to the HTTPS port on the
Intranet-Server.

Thus, Intranet clients will connect to HTTP and HTTPS on the internal server,
plus be able to surf external sites, while external clients will connect to the
HTTP server on the masq server but the HTTPS server on the Intranet-server.

As far as I can see, this should be doable. Any problems I'm overlooking?

--
Chris Tyler                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Global Proximity Corporation      http://Global.Proximity.ON.CA/