Hi All,

This probably is the best list for this, but I figure someone on the
list would have some recommendations for this.  Please e-mail me
personally ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) rather than replying to the list.  If
there is interest, I will be happy to summarize the recommendations to
the list.

We have a mixture of Suns and Windows 95 machines at my college and
they're looking for a X Windows Server to allow remote display of the
Suns on the list.  Does anyone have experience with any that they can
recommend?  Either free or reasonably priced commercial products are
acceptable.  Reliability and ability to work with a number of video
cards are probably most important criteria.

Yes, I'm trying to get them to install Linux on the PCs, but I haven't
convinced them yet, but I'm still trying :-).

Thanks,
Dave Reed