There is a file , /usr/src/linux/arch/i386/defconfig which is loaded as
default in case there is no .config file in your ..src/linux directory,
but probably you should go through the cofiguration and read the help, and
decide what you need.
have fun,
Clemens

Clemens Adler                 e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Institut fuer Kernphysik
Universitaet Frankfurt               office phone:  069-798-24285
August-Euler-Strasse 6
60486 Frankfurt