Just a little note on the bright side.   I am currently taking my MCSE
courses from the Learning Center in Las Vegas.  I have had good luck in
getting interest in Linux from both students and instructors. Some of
these guys have Never heard of Unix.   There is talk of even offering
Linux as a course.  ( You never know :-)))

Linux Rules:::

P.S.  The MCSE was my employers idea. We are being strongarmed my ESRI
to run Windows NT, because it is the only platform that will run
MapObjects.   I guess Bill got to ESRI. But I am definitely going to
bring this up loudly at the conference in San Diego next month.

Jimbo.