When I do it on my 133MHz I get the same result, as you

when I do it on an 200MHz MMX i get:
processor       : 0
cpu             : 586
model           : 4
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
stepping        : 4
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : yes
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid           : yes
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr mce cx8 mmx
bogomips        : 398.13

 and when I do it on an 266 MHz Pentium II I get:

processor       : 0
cpu             : 686
model           : 3
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
stepping        : 4
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid           : yes
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 11 mtrr pge mca cmov
mmx
bogomips        : 267.06

so I guess the processor model is not really important ( after all you're
runnin an Pentium with more than 75 MHz ( 75+ ? ) , and concerning the
bogomips there is some good reason why its called BOGOmips this value is
needed for something ,I forgot what for, but It doesn't have anything to
do with processor speed ( I would be surprised, that a regular 200MMX
should be 1.5 times faster than an 266 PII, both running the same kernel
(-version)),
greetings Clemens

Clemens Adler                 e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Institut fuer Kernphysik
Universitaet Frankfurt               office phone:  069-798-24285
August-Euler-Strasse 6
60486 Frankfurt