Adam Neat wrote:

> What are we doing wrong? Is there  abug in SAC? nothing is mentioned in the
> errata and the sac version (1.3-1) is only quite new.

Hi I had the same problem, but it was a little worse as my whole ISP runs the
accounts from SAC :)
Anyway, that's an old SAC last time I looked it was at least 1.7.

 The older versions can't handle the new glibc in RH5+

The homepage is very hard to find though. I can't find it? The only thing I
have is an email address from the documentation.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
begin:          vcard
fn:             Mark Rogers
n:              Rogers;Mark
org:            NRG
email;internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:          Sys Admin / Network Manager / Dare Devil
note;quoted-printable:Our new motto: "You don't know how lucky you are!"=0D=0A=
	http://www.funkcity.com.au
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1