Hi all,

I am currently running a test with a 486 which I am trying to set up as
a SAMBA server, to possibly use in place of NT... however, I can't for
the life of me get the OS to recognise the network card... it's just a
plain old intel etherexpress pro.... any ideas... the install procedure
kept saying it couldn't find the device... i figured this out once
before on slackware using modprobe... but it's been ages, and I can't
remember the options to use for the modprobe command...

ta....

David Buddrige