On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, Hossein S. Zadeh wrote:

> Hi there,
> I need a little perl script that checks disk space (free and total) on a
> particular partition. I was wondering if any kind sole is willing to help
> me with that as I `no speak perl'.
>
> Obviousely any flame or any go-learn-it-yourself-you-bustard kind of
> reply > /dev/null

I don't see why you need a perl script. You can get the disk usage and
free space from a `df /dev/filesystem` command. If you think you need perl
so it can be on a web page, you don't. You can just make a shell script
where the first thing it does is `echo -e 'Content Type: text/html\n\n'`
and it will work fine.