On Tue, 9 Jun 1998, Jakob 'Sparky' Kaivo wrote:

> I don't see why you need a perl script. You can get the disk usage and
> free space from a `df /dev/filesystem` command. If you think you need perl
> so it can be on a web page, you don't. You can just make a shell script
> where the first thing it does is `echo -e 'Content Type: text/html\n\n'`
> and it will work fine.

Actually I want to setup a script under NT, so that whenever someone logs
in and a temporary partition is fuller than, say, 90 percent, it
automatically formats it. I thought it would be easy using perl, otherwise
I'll write a C program to do that.

cheers,
Hossein

|          ...Mary had a little ram and Windows was so slow...          |
| Hossein S. Zadeh                 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]        |
| Dept of Aerospace Engineering    | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
|  (YES! I AM a rocket scientist!!)| [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |
| Melbourne, Australia             |http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~zadeh|