Welp, there was talk about this guy on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
a couple days ago, so I couldn't help myself and I wrote
the below message to him.

Look at his response.  He spent about as much time reading
my email as he did using linux.

This guy is a melvin.  People like this need to be exposed
and discredited immediately.  He is a clue-less Windows slave
who unfortunately probable has influence.

I can see it now in front of all his office buddies:

"Yeah I installed the darn thing is right away it said
 I had to login and I didn't even see anything about
 Network Neighborhood."

"Once I finally logged in, it just gave me a number
 sign.  Right then I realized that it probable doesn't
 have a start button, so I deleted that damn thing."

"Good job John, I wouldn't take any guff from those
Linux freaks".

Maybe I'm taking this too serious, but this article hit
a nerve.

http://www.xxedgexx.com | [EMAIL PROTECTED]