On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Bradley, Greg wrote:

->>While I can see that this may be the case in Australia,
->>all folks in the US have to do is pick up the phone and dial a
->toll-free
->>number to order a preinstalled Linux system.
->
->Actually, I read the Nader letter to IBM, he was unable to purchase a
->computer from anyone that he tried, and he provided a long list, sans
->windows let alone with another operating system installed. Of course he
->was talking 'NAME' brands, non the less, it appears that the options for
->pre-installed Linux are few.

*** I would be interested to read that letter. Where did you see it and
does Nader have a site?

Zoki.

%% Fin de message / End of message %%