On 29 Jun, Cory T. Lamb shaped the somewhat mellow bitstream to say:
> Hey,
> Looking for a way to recieve mail right on my box which is on the internet
> via my college and hostname provided by ml.org... I have everything
> (apache, telnetd, ftpd, sendmail, etc) I just can't recieve mail.  Is
> there something I could read?  TIA.
> ~C

If you don't care how it gets there you could use fetchmail running as
a cron job to get your incoming (this will do POP3 or IMAP) and then use
sendmail to bounce outgoing off your accounts designated SMTP host.

Is that what you're talking about?

--

Chuck Mead
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Everything should be built top-down, except this time.

- and -

Where are the calculations that go with a calculated risk?

This message sent with tkrat v1.2