I posted a question a few digests back about a problem I'm having with
netcfg... no-one has helped me yet...  Please do so.  I'll be ever-so
grateful.  :-)

I need netcfg to expect something along the lines of: "Student HS# V34+
: ", where '#' is any number, and then send "ppp" in reply (that is how
my ppp connection is initiated).

Please... somebody out there has to have gotten netcfg to work with a
prompt that may be different every time...  I'm sick of minicom!

Regards,
David Taylor.