Anyone have any experience getting mrouted working with RedHat 5.0?

I managed to get a kernel built with multicast routing and ipip
tunnelling (kernel version 2.0.31 which came with the CD).

And I found a mrouted 3.9 beta.  The problem appears to be that
Linux isn't forwarding the MCAST traffic from the tunnel to the
LAN. According to tcpdump the traffic is coming in via the PPP
link and getting unwrapped (de-tunnelled) properly, but then it
doesn't get forwarded to the LAN (ethernet).

The Linux box has a PPP connection with a static IP as interface
ppp0 and a ethernet as interface eth0.  Multicast seems to work okay
on the LAN (i.e. the Linux box can send multicast traffic properly
and other systems on the LAN can send/receive multicast trafffic)
and IP forwarding is enabled (and working).

Any ideas?  Has anyone seen this before?