Hello all! I have a problem, maybe someone could help.
 The past few mornings, my linux box has gotten these messages, and I am
uanble to do anything!! I have to reboot.  Any help will be greatly
appreciated! I am using redhat 5.0 with 2.0.34 kernel.

Jun 28 10:34:44 insanity kernel: Unable to load interpreter
Jun 28 10:34:46 insanity kernel: Unable to load interpreter