To Whom That This is Read by,
        My computer is a PS/2 with ESDI drives (i think, they use eda when
mounting root), and 24 meg of ram, and up to this point I have been
incredibly unsuccseful in installing linux on this computer, without
partitioning.  I have tried ZipSlack and currently I have DosLinux on my
computer.  Neither one works.  My first question is, does anyone know a
kernel that will work with this?  I found one that I think works, but it
gets caught up on some point about not being able to handle more than 16mb
of ram or something along those lines.  Does any know of a kernel (again
for a PS/2) that will handle this.  My third question, I know it is a lot
easier to install by CD, unless of course you don't own a CD-ROM drive.  Is
there a version (new or even and older version would be fine) of RedHat
that is installable on disks?  Thank you!
                LT Grant

--
"No man and no force can abolish memory."
        - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Penguin Power!  Linux is the OS of the future!

LT Grant - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - 0x110BCDC5 - UIN #9826505