On Sun, 15 Mar 1998, Robert Hailman wrote:

> Hello. As many of you know, I am building my own linux system. My friend
> dropped by with the 8MB Ram 486 motherboard, and to my dismay, it had 8 SIMM
> slots, each filled with a 1MB SIMM. HELP!

What kind of help do you need? 4MB 30 pin simms were going for about $15.00
each a couple of months ago at a show I was at. IIRC you have to put
them in groups of 4 (ie: 16 Meg at a time).

Hope this helps.

......Tom                       "Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

         Unix IS user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.