> >Could you NFS mount the Linux stuff on NT?
>
> Probably, but I do most of my development under NT, and my company has some
> funny ideas about using lots of small source modules instead of combining
> them into logical units. If my C compiler has to read hundreds of files
> over the network off an NFS file system, I expect my project build times
> will go way up. Also, sometimes the files need to be edited under Linux and
> sometimes under NT, by different people with different editors, so the
> files need to contain CRLFs on NT and LFs on Linux.  NFS doesn't help with
> that, does it?

I don't think you want to get involved with NFS.  Its a commercial product
for NT, and samba is better and faster.

The CVS option was a good one, and you probably should investigate that.
Especially if there will be only one project to maintain, I wouldn't
expect too much trouble.  There's even an ora book on it.

I'm not sure I understand exactly how that would work on the NT side,
though..

Dave