hi,
 It IS RAID0 whathe is looking for...RAID0 is called striping, it does not include
any safety features like mirroring the same data on another drive for example. It
make it possible to combine several harddisk and/or partitions into one block
device. Have a look at the RAID howto as suggested earlier.

Norbert.