I configured my redhat box to take part in a LAN and that side of
things is working okay.  The problem I've got is that I can't seem to get a
PPP connection working now..  It connects fine and I'm assigned an IP
address but it says something about "not wanting to alter the defualt
route"..

        This appears to mean that all the packets sent from my machine are
sent via eth0 and not ppp...  The lan is only a 10.255.255.255 network so it
shouldn't be too tricky to sort out proper routing for it.. if anyone could
point me in the correct direction I'ld be greatfull.

        Thanks in advance.

        Tim Larkins