I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong here.

I have a SCSI Zip Drive on one of those single-chip no-bios 8-bit Zip
Zoom SCSI controllers.  I know the IRQ, the memory location, and the
SCSI ID, so the line should read aha152x=0x140,9,5, but no matter, I
still can't get the blessed thing to even recognize that there is a scsi
system installed.  The HOWTO seems to be concerned primarily with par
port and IDE/ATAPI ZIPs.

Can't somebody point me to the problem?  Appreciate it.

--
J. Mark Brooks
Greensboro, North Carolina, USA

The precepts of the law are these, to live honorably,
to injure no other man, to render to every man his due.

--Justinian I