Hi,

Update on the last one :

I now get mail that is posted to the exact hostname :

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I want sendmail also to accept mail that goed to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anyone know how to set this up ???

The /etc/hosts file contains all the hostname under which this host is
known, but sendmail will only accept mail specified to the full servername.

How do I change that behaviour ???

            Thanks, Igmar

PS Host names are changed, but the situation is the same....