Mike Clifton wrote:

> I've got a fresh install of Red Hat 5.1, nothing changed whatsoever,
> and I wanted to take a look at what was on the second CD.
> Unfortuantely, when I run:
>
> mount /mnt/cdrom
>
> I get the error:
>
> mount: fs type iso9660 not supported by kernel

I think that the default setup of RedHat has the iso9660 filesystem
installed as a module.  Try modprobe iso9660; I'm not sure if that will
work but if it doesn't then come back and we'll try something else.

--
Michael Jinks
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.twopoint.com

"Because people are stupid."