>Also, according to my audio experience, premium paid for Sony is
>not worth it.

I would assume this user isn't referring to Sony audio but rather to the
excellent Trinitron CRTs which are manufactured by Sony.  Of course, that's
going to start a whole 'nother ball of wax with the debate over Trinitron
vs. non-Trinitron, but whatever.  End it now.  Some people love them, others
don't.  Get over it ;)

Jon
--
Jonathan Michael Hawkins {} "If this is a crush, then I don't know
NUMB Altos 1996-????     {}  if I could take the real thing if it